SMB Options Foundation Part I
Sale page : http://www.smbtraining.com/overview/options-foundation-programs
Welcome to the SMBU
Options Trading Foundation Program
If you’re like most people we interview, your goal is to be an elite options trader. You picture yourself as someone who can be one of the best, you want options trading to be a career.
The SMB Options Training Program is a unique process of education and skill development. After each student learns the core strategies and tactics, we work hard together to determine what works best for each student. When an options trader and the correct strategy are in sync, the trader will have the tools, conviction and confidence necessary to succeed.
This program is for you if you’re looking for a systematic, efficient and affordable method to become an options trader who earns money. I say “affordable” because the cost of paying the market to learn can be quite expensive in both time, money and stress if you try it on your own.
We are on the same options trading path. Our mentors are simply further down the road and are waiting to help you realize your goals. The comprehensive online video series, mentoring and the accompanying manual train the trader to create a complete personalized trading plan. The development of this focused skill-set and support from the SMBU community foster the ability required to be a professional trader. Depending on the trader development program you select, your trader path will include some or all of the following components:
- Instant access to the online video series.
- Sixty minute mentor session after one month.
- Over 400 pages of training material to accompany the videos (Parts one and two combined).
- Weekly student webinars to review the nuances of the strategies.
- Video archive of the student webinars to study at your convenience.
- Individual online mentoring, recorded for student review.
- Structuring your personalized playbook and options trading plan
Which of These Common and Costly Mistakes Have You Made?
Reading books, watching YouTube videos and countless hours studying free PDF downloads have already proven to you how expensive free can be. Real education and mentoring is an investment in your career-no different from college or a trade school.
If you have tried to pursue successful options trading on your own it’s likely after a few months you felt frustrated because you didn’t see improvement. Lack of earning consistency along with time and money spent can start to wear on you both mentally and physically. I have been there, you start to doubt if you have what it takes or if the success you want to achieve is within your reach.
SMBU Options Foundation Part One
- Session 1: Course Overview: Gain a solid understanding of successful trading the importance of focusing on one good trade, the SMBU core philosophy.
- Session 2: Fundamental Option Concepts: Learn the cornerstone concepts such as strike price, what it means to buy or sell and the all-important premium.
- Session 3: Options Analysis Software: Learn how to place credit spread trades and how to back-test to explain why a trade made a profit or a loss.
- Session 4: The Greeks: How to measure the effect on changes in price, time and volatility.
- Session 5: Options Spread Theory: How to trade options for income and profit from time decay.
- Session 6: Online Broker Training: Introduction to five major online options broker platforms
- Session 7: SMB Fundamentals: SMBU believes that all successful traders follow certain fundamental principles and practices which if carefully applied will result ultimately in a successful trading track record. This section covers the
- seven principles of elite trading performance.
- Session 8: Condors: Learn the entry, exit and all important adjustment tactics for this most popular of options spread strategies
- Session 9: Butterflies: How to enter, adjust and exit iron, call side and put side butterflies—a powerful strategy for profiting from the high time decay of at-the–money short options.
- Session 10: Calendar Spreads: Popular and core strategy which takes advantage of the relative time decay of near and far term options. Learn how to enter, adjust and exit.
Original Sales Price: $975
You Just Pay : $99